Benefits to Exhibiting
The Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show (MIFGS) receives high acclaim from visitors and the media alike. On opening day of the event MIFGS received coverage on all commercial television Networks in Victoria during the evening News and the publicity for the event in the campaign leading up to and during the event was substantial across all mediums including TV, radio and the print media.
The event is 'the' arena to display and demonstrate your products and services. There is no other garden show in Australia that attracts more than 110,000 consumers.
Featuring over 500 exhibitors varying from landscape design and construction companies, to florists and flower growers, nurseries and garden product retailers, the Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show offers something for everyone. The Show's visitors attend the event to discover new trends and ideas in gardening and have a genuine interest and passion for the gardening products and services that our exhibitors offer.
- Exhibiting at the event will provide your business with instant returns!
- The event attracts targeted buyers that look forward to this Show each year
- There is no other event with the proven track record and success of this Show (attracting over 110,000 visitors)
- You will accelerate the buying process by gaining direct contact with a pre-qualified audience at the event
- You will gain access to an extensive public relations and advertising campaign
- As an exhibitor you will receive a free company listing in the event Official Show Program
- You will raise your industry profile and add brand value
- The event is an opportunity to launch new products and generate media interest
All you need to do is maximise your public relations opportunities before, during and after the event!
How To Apply
For the 2013 Show, complete the Exhibitor Application Form and submit it to Event
Management for approval.
Companies are asked to indicate their three preferred
exhibition sites from the Show Map. The Show Organisers reserve the right to
allocate alternate space to that which is requested if the exhibition space is
not available or is not deemed appropriate for reasons such as presentation,
product compatibility or overall display layout.
First time applicants should include a photo, brochure or sample of their
product with their application. The Show Organisers reserve the right to decline any
The Application Form details the Terms and Conditions applicable to
exhibiting at the Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show,
Cancellation Terms and explains booking “Reservation Fee” deposit details.
Members of the NGIV and Flowers Victoria are entitled to a 10% discount on the per square metre space cost. Your
application for retail space must be accompanied by payment for 50% deposit
(Reservation Fee) of the full site cost. Applications are not considered confirmed until a confirmation letter has been received from the Show Organisers.
Please Note: Application for complimentary Landscape Show Garden, Outdoor Feature or Floral sites
cannot be approved until a design plan and written brief is received.